Hey there! If you're looking to potentially get started with a flexible, transparent marketing program by SelectFew, you've come to the right place.
The SelectFew Core
Why SelectFew Exists
How & Why SelectFew Works
SelectFew's Purpose & Values
Available SelectFew Expert Specialists
- Sync Schedules and lets hop on a Meet-and-Greet call with your SelectFew Strategist Match where you can bounce ideas around/discuss their background and discuss insights into your marketing goals
- After the Meet-and-Greet Call is scheduled, the SelectFew team will send through a program outline with your proposed strategist match for your review. Your strategist match is valid for four business days from the date it's received due to limited capacity on each team and will need to match them with other clients should you choose to not move forward.
- Once you're aligned with your strategist choice, getting started is as easy as signing the standard month-to-month service agreement, and setting a date for your Kick-off Call
- We'll run through client onboarding including tools that we'll use to manage your program, an access checklist, and stakeholder interviews on your kick-off call, and we'll be off the races 👟 As former founders ourselves, we value speed-to-impact and don't plan on spending weeks to get access, put thoughts together, or any of that nonsense. We're here to get to work and will dive in as soon as we get started.
- Your SelectFew marketing program will officially be underway! 🚘
You're in Good Company, Big and Small:
“Our strategist and SelectFew have been amazing partners for our business. He jumped right in to meet the team, spending time with me to understand our challenges, and quickly teaming up with me to address these. I have been impressed by how quickly he got us set up with everything from analytics to getting us the right team for our needs. They have gone above and beyond expectations, this level of collaboration and communication is working great for us so far, and the numbers show it. What they are building is a great concept - it's an ideal level of support for startups like ours vs. agencies. And it's much more in line with how we like to work - close collaboration, no barriers, direct communication, getting right into the work, etc. Excited to continue our work together!” -Amanda D'Ambra, SVP of Marketing at Brightline Health, backed by Threshold & Google Ventures
“The concept is really simple and smart. They're like a bunch of agencies and freelancers dressed up in a trench coat. But actually, you get paired with an account-manager-on-steroids who acts something like a part-time CMO and can help you with paid spend, creative production, emails, SMS, organic social, influencers, you name it.They hire from their rolodex and manage the relationship, and you just pay a flat fee for the manager + whatever costs the other contractors or agencies bill. It's genius. And Zack is a former founder and agency guy so his connections and strategy have been hugely helpful. We'll be a client for a long time.” -Andrew Goble, Founder of Jambys, 450% YoY Rapid-Growth D2C
David Peikon, Founder of Ties
Julia Tunstall, Founder of A Bar Above